statusboard - 1
After last week’s “conversion” to business,
I’ve looked for a suitable name for the new project.
The service is similar to the famous “StatusPage” solution.
It is a task-focused standalone product, open to multiple uses,
that fits well with the other EmailTrends offers.
So I started searching domains containing “status”.
On dropcatch.com that was “statuspage.net”
as “pending delete” within two days.
I submitted the offer and luckily it was caught.
Meanwhile I’ve started documenting the procedures.
The “proof of concept” seemed to be ready
but it took a lot of tests and fixes to make it work.
There’s still one (main) point missing:
how to hide part of the email address from the status rows.
Tomorrow morning this should be done too,
then I’ll start working on the website,
to finally show it out.